Fast Start Implementation-Three Phase Implementation Service
- Value-added service that goes beyond basic training to implement your VTA System, including initial planning meetings, design, development, implementation, and rollout
- On- and off-site consulting services that develop recommendations tailored specifically to your organization’s unique dynamics and requirements
- Identifies strategies and resources required for efficient, cost-effective delivery
- Guides you through a three-phase implementation program in three months or less
Initial Planning Meeting – Discussion, and identification of VTA functionality and capabilities and organizational requirements.
- Identify project team members, roles, and responsibilities
- Set expectations and scope of the project
- Define training requirements and strategy
Design and Development Meeting – Development of overall structure for VTA implementation.
- Establish requirement plans including refresher frequency, and passing criteria
- Outline organizatonal hierarchy and supervisor access
- Create a course catalog structure and training media within the course catalog
Validation, Implementation and Roll Out Meeting – Validation of data and processes, and outlining requirements for implementation.
- Analyze reporting capabilities
- Review exception and attendance reports
- Modify existing information to reflect grandfathering of requirements where necessary
- Develop procedures for consistent data entry
- Review recap milestones as set in project scope