With a new year comes a VTA Online Certificate Program update!
You can provide students the ability to launch a completion certificate when they have completed all required Lessons of a course.
- 6 History Class Session record fields (to increase the parameters you can use).
- PDF Download buttons (to make it easier for Students to retrieve, save and /or print them).
What’s New for Certificates in 2018
In 2018, we added:
- The first 10 Custom Categories values associated on a Student record.
- A new sample template in the zip file.
The updated Online Certificate Program will pull the following fields for display on certificates:
- Student Full Name
- Student First Name
- Student Last Name
- Student ID
- Student Learner ID
- Student Badge Number
- Student Site Code
- Student Site Name
- Student Department
- Student Custom Categories 1 to 10
- Course Title
- Full Course Code
- Student Completion Date
- History Class Session Credit Hours
- History Class Session Instructor Name
- History Class Session Record ID
- History Class Session Hours Breakdown 1 (first record is pulled)
- History Class Session Hours Breakdown 2 (second record is pulled)
- History Class Session Start Date
- History Class Session End Date
- History Class Session Classroom
- History Class Session Classroom Location
Instructions and Templates
The VTA Online Certificate Program is an easy way to get your students an on-demand certificate.
We hope the expanded list of available fields helps make that more functional for you in 2018!