Delete In-Progress Training
Frequently students start a multi-lesson course and do not finish it. This feature will allow you to delete old in-progress training records. This is a great tool for cleaning up your history files.
The screen for this feature is shown below:
This feature includes the following options:
- You can purge in-progress training that was started within a range of dates.
- You can purge in-progress training for all employees at a site, selected employees or all employees at all sites depending on your security options.
- You can purge training for active employees only, inactive employees only, or both inactive and active employees.
- You can purge training for all courses, selected courses or selected Standard Codes.
- The Review button generates the In-Progress Aging report based on your filter choices. This allows you to preview data prior to purging.
- The Delete button purges data based on your filter selections.