RISC is 20 Years Old!
RISC was founded in 1992 and we are thrilled to be celebrating our 20th Anniversary. Here are some highlights from our history.
• RISC is founded in 1992 with a DOS-based product for “training records management”.
• RISC released the first online enrollment system in 1994 for Windows networks.
• Also in 1994 RISC released the first online, randomized test genenerator.
• In 1996 RISC released the first web-based student modules as VTA Learner.
• In 1999 RISC begins hosting the VTA system as an application service provider.
• RISC wins “Gold” award for excellence in E-Learning from brandon-hall.com in 2000.
• RISC again wins “Gold” award for excellence in E-Learning in 2001.
• U.S News & World Report names RISC “Best of Breed” in 2001.
• In 2005 RISC is named leader or co-leader in 25 of 26 categories in Customer Satisfaction Survey by Bersin & Associates.
• In 2007 RISC is again the leader or co-leader in 17 of 20 categories in Bersin & Associates Customer Satisfaction Survey.
• The VTA Learner system is translated into 6 different languages in 2009.
• VTA Advisor is released in 2009.
• RISC released the VTA Backoffice suite in 2009.
• In 2010 RISC adds Program Management and Report Favorite features to VTA.
• Coming Soon: VTA version 6.3
We’ve seen competitors come and go. If you are looking for an LMS to take you into the future, how about one that has survived the past?