ATD Houston: Transform Learning with xAPI
Date/TimeDate(s) - 04/25/2018
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
LocationHouston Food Bank Conference Center
ATD Houston hosts xAPI workshop led by industry leaders.
Tasked with performance improvement and proving that your training contributes to achieving your organization’s business goals? Responsible for improving and/or updating training but unsure of what to change? Need to implement mobile learning but find you can’t with SCORM?
The Experience API or xAPI is the answer!
xAPI is no longer just a buzzword. There are real-life case studies where the spec has had a positive impact on performance.
- Who should attend? L&D professionals who plan, organize, and/or implement learning and training for their organization’s employees.
- Why should you be excited about xAPI? We finally have a data model to track all types of training.
- Why is this important to your learning & development or training program? You can collect and analyze data to improve and/or update training content, which in turns improves performance.
- Will improved performance affect and help achieve your company’s business goals? Yes.
Experience a day of learning about xAPI: what it is; how it works; why it’s needed; case studies and examples. You’ll walk away with a better understanding of it, how to plan your learning data strategy incorporating xAPI, and how to implement it. Sessions will be led by top xAPI thought leaders and practitioners.
With xAPI you can answer these questions and more:
- What path do high performing students take through the training?
- Are there parts of your training content that have very few student interactions?
- Is there a better option than SCORM for mobile training?
- How can I track simulations, gaming and social learning?
For event and speaker information, visit – https://tdhouston.org/event-2783647.
EARLY BIRD registration for this workshop ends March 26th….don’t delay, register today!